Parkes Machine Tools Ltd are located in the centre of England in the picturesque village of BERKSWELL near Meriden Coventry in the West Midlands, with easy access to the M42 and M6 motorways , Birmingham International Airport (BHX) and the Birmingham International Railway Station adjacent to the NEC Exhibition Centre.
Our offices and workshop are located on the historic BERKSWELL ESTATE HOME FARM complex which affords us with a stunning rural location.
In addition since January 2014 we have established a superb workshop complex in SOUTHERN GERMANY near Singen (Bodensee) where our team of experienced Bruderer engineers carry out checks and refurbishment on our extensive range of used Bruderer high speed presses which are then sold all over Europe and the rest of the world.
In 2014 we celebrated our 70th birthday since being established in 1944 by the late Mr L.V.Parkes – an achievement that we are truly proud of!
Our key personnel are:
- Mr R.L Parkes – Owner
- Email: Richard@parkesmachinetools.co.uk
- Mrs Kerstin Schrader in Germany – Operations plus Sales & Marketing
- Email: Kerstin@parkesmachinetools.co.uk
- Miss Leah Dingley in the UK – General Administration/Purchasing/Accounts
- Email: email@example.com
- Mr Mark Ford - UK Warehouse Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our MACHINES FOR SALE section to see our extensive range of used equipment:
- Bruderer high speed presses
- Bihler & Finzer multislides
- Platarg (Eyelet) transfer presses
- Herlan horizontal impact extrusion presses